When we collect information from you, it will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, & SHARING
PrimePure Global is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, contact forms, or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Personal information collected from you is used in:
- Create a PrimePure account. To create a PrimePure account, you will provide us with personal identifiers, such as your name and email address. Once your account is created, we will maintain your PrimePure username (email address) and password.
- Make a purchase. If you make a purchase, you will need to provide your personal identifiers, such as your name, physical address, and email address, as well as customer records information, including payment card number. When you make a purchase, we also collect and maintain commercial information about you, such as products purchased, obtained, or considered, and purchasing and consuming tendencies.
- Participate in social media. You may choose to share your own personal identifiers, such as your name and any other personal information you choose to include in your post, through our ratings and review pages, and social media pages. If you tag a publicly available social media post with a reference to PrimePure, with your permission, we may also collect an image of you that you choose to include in your post.
- Interact with us. When you communicate with us or send us any feedback, questions, requests for support, comments, suggestions, ideas, or interact with us in any way, you will need to provide personal identifiers, including your name and email address.
- Subscribe to PrimePure newsletter. You have the option of signing up for PrimePure email updates to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. To sign-up, you will need to provide us with your email address. When you sign-up for newsletters, we may also use your personal information to contact you with marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
YOUR ACCESS TO & CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
MAKING A PURCHASE
We request information from you on our order form. To make a purchase on this website, you must provide contact information, such as name and shipping address, and financial information, such as credit card number and card expiration date. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
Your personal and payment information is safe. Whenever you provide any personal or payment information (e.g., when making a purchase), we use SSL technology to make sure that it is encrypted so that no one else can read it while it is being transmitted over the Internet, and all information is safely stored behind our firewall.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Our website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these linked sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy policies of any other site that collects personal information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
For more information about our Privacy Policies, questions, or if you would like to file a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
25 Linthorpe Rd, Spruce Grove AB T7X2C3, Canada